Due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus and associated traveling limitations, the 9th European Spores Conference is postponed. We will inform you on the new dates by email and on this site as soon as possible.
We are extremely sorry for disappointing you with this decision.
The Organizing Committee
The Local Organizers
The European Spores Conference (ESC) has rapidly become one of the leading ‘focused’ microbiology conferences with a reputation for outstanding speakers, a beautiful venue and excellent social events. The ESC provides the only worldwide forum for scientists with an interest in spore-forming microbes and now attracts participants (academic and industry) from across the globe. The conference has followed earlier meetings in Slovakia, Italy and UK.
The 9th ESC is back to Italy and will be held in the
We are very much interested in talks that cover the spectrum of spore formers, including:
• Bacillus as a model for studying cell differentiation
• Spore structure and function
• The impact of spores in the food industry
• Clostridium difficile and the role of the spores in disease and dissemination
• Bacillus anthracis
• The use of spores in food as human dietary supplements and animal feed products including aquaculture
• Applied uses of spores including bioremediation and biosensors
The 9th ESC offers a number of invited speaker presentations as well as the opportunity for early stage researchers to present. Networking is encouraged and we offer:
• extended breaks between sessions
• poster sessions
• trade stands and exhibits
Becoming a speaker:
Oral presentations will be chosen from abstracts submitted to email@example.com before January 31st, 2020.
We look forward to seeing you in Naples !
Imrich Barak, Simon M. Cutting and Ezio Ricca
Loredana Baccigalupi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rachele Isticato (email@example.com)
Ezio Ricca (firstname.lastname@example.org)